What Can You Expect From Us?
At Anchor Financial Group our focus is you, our client. We have developed a process that is designed to build a strong lasting relationship with our clients through sound guidance, careful preparation and an emphasis on educating and empowering our clients to reach their financial goals.
Our 5-Step Consultative Process:
- Introduction: This is our initial visit to introduce you to Anchor Financial Group, our professionals, & our process. It’s also the opportunity for us to get to know you better, to learn about your goals and what’s important to you and your business / family.
- Data Gathering: The second part of our first meeting is to learn about your current financial situation, and understand what are your goals and dreams. We gather data necessary for our professionals to complete research and build a strategy tailored to you.
- Strategy Building: This is the point where we identify any gaps between your current situation and your goals. As we discuss the gaps, we take the time to coach you on the concepts that complete your financial picture.
- Education & Implementation Meeting: In our second meeting, we review the information we gathered and topics we discussed in our first meeting, discuss and educate you on concepts and potential solutions unique to your goals and situation. We then record your feedback and begin to implement a strategy to help you pursue the financial security and success you are looking for.
- Review: The final step in our process is the client review. This step is invaluable because as your life changes, so too should your financial plan. Our Financial Professionals work with our clients on a regular basis keeping them up to speed on potential market changes or legislative changes that may affect their plan or goals. We also strive to stay connected to our clients to be there when they need us the most. Our focus is, as it should be, on establishing a solid long lasting relationship built on trust and communication.
If you are not getting this experience with your current professional, or don’t have one, please feel free to contact us. We would be glad to assist you in becoming more confident with your financial situation by being your local Financial Professional whose commitment to your success matches your own.